What We Teach
ECCE (Early Childhood Care and Education)
Early Childhood Care and Education helps to ensure opportunities for holistic development and growth. The programme is designed to suit the developmental and contextual needs of children through enabling environment. The ECCE curriculum framework and our unique best practices will nurture quality learning which results in attainment of age appropriate developmental milestones. The other components of our ECCE are such as nutrition, health and hygiene, protection and care are ensured by cross references from related polices of the country.
CBSE (Central Board of Secondary Education)
Rigorous academic process that challenges their potential and also, to find their uniqueness with stress free child centered classrooms.
School’s academic ethos focuses on blending student’s intelligence with creativity. Which enables them to balance their professional and personal lives. School’s academic environment is knitted carefully in keeping local, national and global needs in mind.
Our curriculum prepares and creates the benchmark among students to think independently and also develops critical reading, writing and analytical skills. Creates inclination for research across all forms with self-motivation.
AVM gives your child a world class education and personalized learning experience at an affordable cost.
- The curriculum we follow prepares student to be independent thinkers, and to realize their full potential.
- We ensure appropriate academic activities to provide stress free, child centered and holistic education to all children without compromising on quality.
- We analyze and monitor the quality of academic activities by collecting the feedback from different stake holders.
- AVM innovates methods to achieve academic excellence in conformity with psychological, pedagogical and social principles.
- We strategically plan to achieve quality benchmarks in school education in consistent with the national goals.
- We organize various capacity building and empowerment programmes to update the professional competency of teachers.
- Clear goals and direction for continuous development
- Quality leadership
- High expectations of students and teachers performance.
- Ongoing internal evaluation for self-improvement
- Constructive collaboration with stakeholders